Development DirectorCompany: Middle Tyger Community Center
Date Posted: June 12, 2017
The Director of Development works with the Executive Director to direct and implement MTCC’s fundraising plan and ensure continued advancement of MTCC’s mission to the general public and donors. The employee must be passionate about the mission of MTCC and love fundraising.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Non-Profit Management, or related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in development work, including work with major donors
- CFRE certification
- High level of integrity and personal and professional ethics
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Eager life-long learner
- Comfortable with technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lead multiple long and short term projects simultaneously, meeting all deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills
It is expected that a substantial portion of the Director of Development’s time will be spent outside of the office and after-hours. Therefore, this job is compatible with a flex-time schedule.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org