Director of Annual Giving - Connie Maxwell Children's HomeCompany: Connie Maxwell Children's Home
Date Posted: March 20, 2018
Reports to: Vice President for Development & Marketing
Creation and administration of timelines, key objectives, and evaluation metrics for the organization's Annual Giving program including strategies for identification, segmentation, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of these constituents. These objectives should be integrated with and complimentary to the agency's overall Development & Marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the Vice President to establish annual campaign goals and strategies.
- Execute research and segmentation for target groups in the annual campaign effort.
- Develop tactics to reach annual giving objectives using a variety of mediums such as print collateral, social media, email, etc.
- Take a leadership role to ensure integrity of the agency's database.
- Research, identify, and refer potential major and legacy donors to the Vice President.
- Manage Annual Giving budget.
- Prepare and propose annual campaign collateral with Communications Director and Vice President.
- Implement & administrate ongoing stewardship and cultivation contacts with annual giving donors and prospects.
- Serve as staff coordinator for development events that directly support the annual giving effort.
- Prepare status and progress reports for the Vice President.
- Represent and speak on behalf of the agency to groups and events as needed.
Submit Letter of Interest and resume to:
Eric Taylor - VP for Development & Marketing
Connie Maxwell Children's Home
PO Box 1178
Greenwood, SC 29648