Strategic Plan 2014-2016
This plan documents the strategic planning, critical organizational issues, goals and objectives developed by the AFP Piedmont Chapter board of directors for the period January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2016.
The board identified the outcomes they hoped would result from the strategic planning process. They are listed alphabetically:
- Be the best chapter we can be while keeping our day job priorities
- Collaboration enhanced
- Develop a consensus on the mission and vision for the chapter
- Diversity redefined to reflect profession in the upstate
- Engage senior/experienced members and recruit non-members
- Enhanced CFRE
- Geographic area better reached/covered and marketed to
- Greater visibility and vitality for National Philanthropy Day
- Less turnover in the field
- Maintain the 10 Star and Diversity designations
- Keep members and community abreast of current nonprofit related regulation changes
Download the entire strategic plan here.