Marketing and Communications CoordinatorCompany: ETV Endowment Of SC
Date Posted: May 19, 2017
- Assist in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing/communications plan that includes website, newsletters, social media, branding, events, media relations and press releases; coordinate with SCETV, SC Public Radio and vendors to help accomplish these goals.
- Assist the Endowment in achieving increased brand consistency and recognition, coordination of messages and a high standard for external communications.
- Maintain and coordinate implementation of an annual marketing and communications calendar.
- Develop creative content for use in donor giving and acquisition efforts.
- Increase awareness of the organization and strengthen its reputation with donors, funders and the communities it serves.
- Work to establish and manage strong media relations and ensure the public views the organization favorably.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data to shape future marketing strategies.
- Design and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for all print and online communication vehicles to support development and marketing goals.
- Assist in planning of meetings and events as needed.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field required with at least 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/communications
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media, etc.) and market research methods
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in graphic design
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, multi-task and meet deadlines
- High energy, outgoing, team player and passionate about SCETV and SC Public Radio
- Working mastery of computer programs including: MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign Suite and CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords) and knowledge of HTML, CSS and Drupal desired.
Applicants are asked to submit a letter of intent, resume and list of references to Julie Lonon, Director of Development, ETV Endowment of South Carolina, Inc., 401 E. Kennedy St., Ste. B-1, Spartanburg, SC 29302 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EEOE. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the ETV Endowment offers a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must consent to a drug screen, credit check and criminal background check.